Ultrasonic impedance Analyzer is developed by Tsinghua University of department of Automation and Institute of acoustics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. And mainly used in testing of piezoelectric ultrasonic device.
1. Dimension size: 24cmx14cmx (front 5cm, back 10cm), weight:1.95kgs. It is most portable ultrasonic impedance analyzer.
2. Touch screen, no pressing button,display all parameters and graphics, more intuitive.
3. Fast testing speed, it takes 10 seconds to test 2000 points one times.
4. The maximum testing frequency can be 5MHZ.
5. SIEMENS automatic patch manufacturing process, three years quality guarantee period.
All parameter, graphics
to 1000 scan dots)
Ultrasonic equipment testing,
Resonance Frequency: Fs
Half Power Frequency: F1 and F2
Maximum real admittance at Fs: Gmax
Dynamic Resistance: R1
Anti resonance frequency: Fp
Mechanical quality factor: Qm
Free capacitance: CT
Dynamic inductance: L1
Dynamic capacitance: C1
Static capacitance: Co
electromechanical coupling coefficient: Keff and Kp
Maximum real impedance at Fp: Zmax
Including: piezoelectric ceramic transducer, ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic plastic welding, acoustic, magnetostrictive materials, ultrasonic grinder, ultrasonic atomization, ultrasonic scaling, reversing radar, ultrasonic ranging, ultrasonic emulsification, ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic motor, and all other devices and equipment used in piezoelectric and ultrasonic.
Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
· Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
· Working time: 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (UTC+8).
· OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong R&D team here to help.
· Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
· Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.
Established in 1999, Beijing Cheng-cheng Weiye Science and Technology Co., Ltd is a professional
in ultrasonic transducers, ultrasonic equipment and piezoelectric ceramics.
Notably in 2004, we researched and developed our ultrasonic tubular transducer equipment into a new product that turns the extreme inconvenience brought about by pipeline and vacuum cleaning into an easy task. This product has been widely used in distillation, mix and mill for various chemical procedures and has received much praise from our customers.