Cavitation Energy Frequency Ultrasonic Impedance Analyzer / Meter High Power
Ultrasonic Impedance analyzer used for
piezoelectricity element impedance analysis and
Advantages and benefits
• Practicality and ease of use. No need for ultrasonic expertise.
• Allows the quality control of ultrasonic transducers reducing technical assistance.
• Makes fast and accurate manufacturing of sonotrodes possible.
• Affordable cost.
• Reduces ultrasonic equipment maintenance costs because it allows preventive maintenance
five seconds per pieces
(equivalent to 600 scan dots)
Frequency Range: 1KHZ-1MHz
Min.Frequency Step: 0.1HZ
Measurement accuracy: < 0.5%
Measurement speed: five seconds per pieces(equivalent to 600 scan dots)
Frequency accuracy: ±5ppm
Phase Accuracy: 0.15 degree
Enviroment temperature: 10-40 cº
Impedance Range: 1Ω～1MΩ
Frequency step: 0.1Hz-any
Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
· Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
· Working time: 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (UTC+8).
· OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong R&D team here to help.
· Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
· Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.
Established in 1999, Beijing Cheng-cheng Weiye Science and Technology Co., Ltd is a professional
in ultrasonic transducers, ultrasonic equipment and piezoelectric ceramics.
Notably in 2004, we researched and developed our ultrasonic tubular transducer equipment into a
that turns the extreme inconvenience brought about by pipeline and vacuum cleaning into an easy task.
product has been widely used in distillation, mix and mill for various chemical procedures and has
received muchpraise from our customers.
We accept paypal or T/T, western union etc.
Normally if your quantity is not too much, we ship out by Fedex express economy. Or as your requested