High Power Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Welding Transducer 20 KHz
Transducers are used in sound systems, in video equipment and in many measuring devices. A transduc-
er used in a measuring device produces an electric current proportional to the strength or intensity of the phys-
ical quantity—such as heat, light, or mechanical stress—to which the transducer is subjected.
1.High Efficiency: of high mechanical factor. High transfer efficiency is obtained
when working in resonance frequency.
2.Big amplitude: designed and chosen by computer, high rate in oscillation speed and
big amplitude in front operculum.
3.Big Power: under the function of the pre-stressed force screw rod, the piezoelectricity
ceramics can work freely in the highest level of power.
4.In good heat resistance: of small resonance impedance, less heat produced, can be
used in a wide range of temperature with long life and high reliability.
Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
· Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
· Working time: 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (UTC+8).
· OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong R&D team here to help.
· Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
· Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.
Established in 1999, Beijing Cheng-cheng Weiye Science and Technology Co., Ltd is a professional
manufacturer in ultrasonic transducers, ultrasonic equipment and piezoelectric ceramics.
Notably in 2004, we researched and developed our ultrasonic tubular transducer equipment into a new
product that turns the extreme inconvenience brought about by pipeline and vacuum cleaning into
an easy task.
This product has been widely used in distillation, mix and mill for various chemical procedures and